The center will open at 7am Friday January 4th
We have decided that in the best interest of staff and children, the center will be closed Thursday January 3rd. The news indicates that during the day tomorrow the weather will continue to decline. Please continue to stay weather aware.
Parents, We want to keep you updated about the weather related decision as to if we will be closing. Our goal is to keep our staff and families safe. If the weather continues to decline, we will be closed. We will watch the news at 9pm and make a decision at that time.
With round three here, we would like to be able to close the Center by 4:30pm today. We do not like having to close the center or close early, but we know the the number one priority is the safety of everyone. There is no exact way to know when it’s the best time to close. We take this very seriously and make the best decision based on the information given to us. We will continue to monitor the weather. If you have any questions, please see Larry or Jana
We are planning on opening the center. Please be careful.
Parents, the news is predicting ice tomorrow, so we have decided to close the center for Wednesday February 21 This decision is based on the safety and welfare of our children and staff. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.